}

Friday, June 5, 2009

Healthy Living -I have just recently started living healthy myself. I know first hand how hard it can be to change your lifestyle. I have struggled for 5 years to lose weight and be healthy. I was a size 22 and always tired, no energy, cranky, irritable, and the list goes on...... Then in March I was introduced to a company that has 100% All Natural Products that help you get healthy on the inside and out.

They detoxify your body and help you lose weight. They are also great for skin health which is very important since our skin in the largest organ in of our body.Since March 15th I have lost 30 1/2 inches, 16 pounds and gone from a size 22 to a 16. I am now just 1/2 size away from being into a size 14. I have not been a size 14 in years!!! I have tried all the diets and none of them work. I don't like watching what I eat, or being on a routine.

That is very hard to do when you have a family of 5 to take care of. So that is why I love our products so much. I don't have to change my eating habits or my lifestyle and I am still getting healthier by the day. We have 3 different body slimming products as well as 2 different complete programs.

We also have 6 different skin care products that are awesome for skin health, and 7 different Vitamins and Supplements that detox your body to get you healthy on the inside.I invite everyone to check out my website at http://www.ilovemyscale.com/

All of my contact info is on my website and I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. All of our products are 100% natural. All of our body slimming and skin care are made with plant and sea extracts and all of our vitamins and supplements are made with real whole food nutrition. I hope to help everyone get healthy and feel great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and following I appreciate it, and leave your link so that I can follow you, Thanks xoxo